Monday, June 24, 2013

Week 2

It was quite hard to get back into things after my little accident last week, but I did it and am back into the full swing of things! This week was a tough one. Lots of new work outs and new sets, but I managed to get through it!

We had Wednesday off and so we all slept in and just hung out with each other. Later on in the day we went shopping to get some of the things we needed or forgot to bring.

It was so nice to get out of the house and go to somewhere that wasn't a pool! I had a great day just relaxing and getting I know the other swimmers better.

My club team from AZ are here in Riverside right now for their biggest competition, NATIONALS. It was so good to see them and my coaches. I wish them good luck as they finish up such a great season! I get the opportunity to go watch 11-12 finals this afternoon and cheer on 4 of my cousins who are swimming team, duets, and trios. I am excited!

 I am so so so thankful for all the sweet thoughts and prayers from people back at home and all over the country. There is no way I'd be here if it wasn't for the love and support shown unto me.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing awesome, my dear Brain! We are thinking of you and praying for you! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete