Friday, June 14, 2013

Week one

First, let me say how grateful I am to each and every one of you that has helped make it possible for me to be here. Thank you for your love and support!!


Dang. This week has been crazy. CRAZY. I arrived in Riverside on Sunday evening, and we got right to work Monday morning.  We work out 10 hours daily, with a 1 hour lunch break. 7-9 land work out, 9-9:30 speed work out. 9:30-1 drills, 1-2 lunch, 2-5 more work. Our training this week included land workouts in the morning (running and conditioning), and working on drills. We also worked on flexibility/stretching.
We had Friday off, well we only were in the pool 2 hours. I am having a great time and am really enjoying getting to know all the other swimmers better. We girls have fun together.
Even though I am so so so sore and tired, it is so worth it. It'll be worth it when we are standing on the podium in Puerto Rico.

1 comment: